1. The TRADER through his e-shop is obliged to protect the security of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
2.The TRADER has the right to collect and use information about its Users when they submit an online order - special registration is NOT required. The information by which the Store User / Customer can be identified may include name, surname, last name, address, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information that the Customer voluntarily provides when submitting an online order. The TRADER does not use your personal data for email / sms marketing and the related to it e-mail addresses, telephones, the method of collection (subscription) and their storage. GIFT GUIDE BULGARIA EOOD uses only your name, telephone number and delivery address, which is usually a courier's office, not a personal one. By submitting an online order, you consent to the use of your personal data, which is used only for the specific delivery. This data is stored for a limited time and can be deleted immediately at your request after delivery.
3. Processing of information / personal data for Client - GIFT GUIDE BULGARIA Ltd takes due care and responsibility for the protection of information about the Client, known to him in connection with the purchase and sale of goods through the store - subject of these General Terms and Conditions, except in cases of insurmountable force or accidental event. In the form that is filled in by the Client upon order, GIFT GUIDE BULGARIA LTD indicates the obligatory or voluntary nature of the submission of the data and the consequences of refusal to provide it. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the Client agrees the information about him to has been processed in the order stipulated in them. The restrictions shall not apply in case the Client or persons under his control have committed malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions or violated rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, GIFT GUIDE BULGARIA LTD has the right to provide personal information about the Client to the relevant competent state bodies in accordance with the applicable legislation.
4. GIFT GUIDE BULGARIA LTD collects and uses the information for the purposes stipulated in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for the provision of new goods and / or services to the Client (free or paid), for the offering of goods offered by other people and / or services, for promotions, for organizing raffles, inquiries, surveys, for adjusting the services offered to the preferences of the portal member, for statistical and other purposes.
5 By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Client agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. The Client has the right to object to the processing of his / her personal data for the purposes of direct marketing by sending a written message to the email of babinarakla.bg.
6. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Client is considered to be notified within the meaning of Art. 34a, item 3 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data that its personal data may be disclosed to third parties in compliance with the current legislation or used on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing, and may at any time object to such disclosure or usage by sending a written notice to babinarakla.bg.
7. All the purposes described above for which the information may be used are not exhaustively listed and do not give rise to obligations of the TRADER. Any other purposes for which the information is used will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts, Internet ethics, the rules of morality and good morals.