- Stock: In Stock
- Model: HMJOJOBAOIL
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Dimensions: 5.00cm x 3.00cm x 8.00cm
Organic jojoba oil is 100% pure, cold pressed, extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant.
Known as liquid wax, jojoba oil has a clear yellow color and is very similar to sebum, the natural lubricant our bodies produce.
Extremely rich in Omega 9 unsaturated fatty acids, organic jojoba oil has many properties and qualities - soothes, softens hair and skin. This oil is a moisturizer, prevents transepidermal water loss from the skin and minimizes moisture loss for about half a day.
Jojoba oil is an excellent soothing agent, protects the skin and hair from aggressive external conditions. It will restore the softness and elasticity of rough skin.
What is it used for:
• Recommended for all skin types, including baby's delicate skin
• Softens dry and cracked skin
• Prevents and slows down premature wrinkles and fine lines
• Recommended for acne-prone skin because it softens sebum outlets and allows the skin to get rid of blackheads more easily.
• Strengthens and hydrates the cuticles
• Does not clog skin pores due to its non-greasy texture.
• Excellent hair product
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Its Latin name is: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil