- Stock: In Stock
- Model: HMROSEHIPOIL
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Dimensions: 5.00cm x 3.00cm x 8.00cm
Rosehip oil extracted from rosehip seeds, 100% pure, cold pressed and edible rosehip oil.
An exceptional source of vitamin A (retinoic acid), Rosehip oil is suitable for oily, combination and sensitive skin.
This oil is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6, two essential essential fatty acids (also known as Vitamin F), which play an important role in the repair of cell membranes and tissues. Organic rosehip oil is used in cases of damaged skin, as well as for the treatment of oily and sensitive skin.
One of the best anti-wrinkle oils, Shipka oil helps smooth fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. Improves the elasticity of the skin and prevents its premature aging. It absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy traces.
You can read more about the qualities of this oil in the article 8 benefits of rosehip oil for your skin.
What does Rose Hip oil help with:
• Supports skin regeneration
• Minimizes fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
• Improves skin elasticity
• Helps heal wounds and burns
• Helps reduce stretch marks, age-related pigmentation and hyperpigmentation
• Improves the appearance of scars
• Nourishes dry hair and prevents dandruff
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place, out of sunlight.
Rose Hip oil is used to make Carrot eye cream and Indrishe night face serum.
Used in the kitchen and gives an earthy note to cold dishes, salads.
Latin name: Rosa Canina Seed Extract